The Association maintains common areas including the entrance, space along Country Club Lane, several islands, signs, and street lighting. Numerous ash trees killed by the emerald ash borer have been removed, and some more may still need to be removed. Maintenance of the common areas is a significant activity managed by Elite Management Services.
Download Clubhouse Rental Form 2023
The Clubhouse is a great place to host a party or other social gathering. It was fully renovated in 2013. The upstairs room can accommodate up to 75 people. The kitchen has large counters, a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven, small portable cooktop, dishwasher, two sinks, and garbage disposal. The upper deck is large and comfortable. The upstairs living area is carpeted with tables, chairs, couches and flat panel TV. There is also a small room off the great room. Restrooms are on each floor.
The lower level of the Clubhouse has a meeting room, lockers for pool use, and refreshments (in season). We store extra folding tables and chairs there for your use.
Residents in good standing can reserve the Clubhouse for personal use. To reserve the Clubhouse, call Patricia with CPM at (937) 401-2393 and she will provide the reservation forms for processing your request. The first use each year is for no charge. The following charges apply after the first free use. Events for Residents only are also for no charge at all times. A deposit of $250 is required with all reservations in case of damages.
Greenleaf Village is fortunate to have a lovely pool and picnic area for the Residents. Lifeguards are provided for the safety of the swimmers. They are also responsible for cleaning the pool and maintaining proper chlorine levels. They also care for the pool, deck areas and lower level of the Clubhouse during the summer months. Lockers and restroom facilities are available inside. Pool rules are posted and residents are urged to observe them. Due to splinters on the rough surface, please wear footwear when walking on the deck area.
The pool is open from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Monday of Labor Day weekend each year. Pool hours are from 10 AM until 8 PM seven days a week. The pool is available to Residents for parties after regular hours. A fee is charged for this and the Residents are responsible for their own safety and cleaning the pool area. Scheduling can be done through CPM at (937) 435-5545.
1) For 2022, we are no longer are requiring that you present your pool pass to the lifeguard as you enter the pool. Please sign in at the table with your name and address. This is being done so that the lifeguard can keep their attention always focused on the pool area while they are on duty.
2) Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Adults under 18 are only allowed to supervise up to 2 children.
3) The homeowner or at least one household member must be present with guests at all times.
4) For pool parties or to have more than 4 guests please contact CPM at (937) 435-5545 in advance to prepay additional guest fees for pool use.
5) Personal items are not allowed to be left at the clubhouse or in pool area. Any item left for an extended time will be discarded or donated to a local charity.
6) General Rules:
- Maximum occupancy of the pool area is 100.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
- Running, boisterous or rough play, foul language or excessive noise is forbidden in the pool, showers, dressing rooms or grounds.
- No food is allowed in the pool area. Please use the deck area.
- Chairs must remain away from the edge of the pool.
- Music is to be kept at a reasonable level.
- Please return all pool furniture to original places.
- Dispose of all trash in the lower deck area. Trash receptacles are provided.
- Turn off all lights where appropriate.
The Clubhouse has two levels with plenty of parking. The great room is on the second floor with a spacious deck that overlooks the pool.
Pool Next to Clubhouse